Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CHANGE for the BETTER or IMPROVE


Do we need changes? What if there's nothing to change? Should we change?
In order to become progressive our culture, our self, nation we need change. Change is one of the ways to have new world, new beginning. To have a better life, we have to maintain and change many things. As a human, I want to improve the world where I belong to right now. I know that change, starts with me. There are many things to be done I have to change myself for the better. I have to improve myself for I have done a lot of mistakes that gave me lessons to become more responsible.
But there are aspects in life that we don’t have to change we just need to improve it because changing it might change all of the things we have started right and might cause lots of troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment